Filter by Date
Filter by Date
<< All Shows in September
West Side Comedy Club Shows on September 11th 2021
- Saturday September 11th 05:00PM
- New Talent Showcase
- A hilarious and fun evening of stand-up featuring some of our best up and comers. This performance showcases some of our most promising rising talents, who are getting their shot to perform alongside some of our club regulars. See the comedy stars of tomorrow today!
- BUY TICKETS
- Saturday September 11th 07:00PM
- Adam Gabel, Liz Miele, Clayton Fletcher, Kristi McHugh, Alingon Mitra, Kareem Green, Kerri Louise Cotter, Onika McClean
- Come see the best comedy New York City has to offer in the newest club to hit the comedy circuit. Full menu available from Playa Betty's located right above the club. Food, Fun and cocktails... come with a group, a date, a corporate outing..Fun to be had by all! Lineups change weekly with comedians featured on Comedy Central, HBO, Netflix, Amazon and Late Night Shows.FeaturingAdam GabelLiz MieleClayton FletcherKristi McHughAlingon MitraKareem GreenKerri Louise CotterOnika McCleanAdam Gabel is quickly gaining attention among comedy fans as "The Guy with The Voice and The Hat". His quick wit, charming stage presence and off kilter delivery has earned him frequent comparisons to Mitch Hedberg and Steven Wright. The Brooklyn Native has performed at clubs all over New York City, and is making a name for himself at venues across the country, regularly opening for some of the industry’s most popular comedians, while Headlining shows up and down the East Coast. When not performing or writing new material, Adam can be found in Brooklyn Parks feeding Quinoa to hipster pigeons.Liz Miele, originally from New Jersey, started doing stand-up at 16 in New York City. At 18 she was profiled in The New Yorker Magazine, at 22 she appeared on Comedy Central’s “Live at Gotham.” She recently appeared on AXS TV’s “Gotham Comedy Live” and Hulu’s “Coming To The Stage” and was profiled in the March 2015 issue of Runner’s World. She regularly tours with the “Nobodies of Comedy” and Armed Forces Entertainment and just finished performing on a book tour for Chris McDougall, author of “Born to Run.” Her joke “Feminist Sex Positions” went viral both on YouTube and Upworthy.com. She just completed writing and producing season one of her animated web series “Damaged,” voiced by great comics including, Maz Jobrani, Hari Kondabolu, Ted Alexandro, Dean Edwards, DC Benny, Joe Machi and so many more. She also co-produced and co-starred in 40 episodes of a web series called “Apt C3” with fellow comic, Carmen Lynch and fashion photographer, Chris Vongsawat. Liz recently released her debut comedy album, “Emotionally Exhausting” on iTunes and Amazon.Heard every day on Sirius/XM Radio's Laugh USA, Blue Collar Comedy, and Jamie Foxx's Foxxhole stations, Clayton Fletcher is an American stand-up comedian who lives in New York City and performs throughout the USA, Europe, Australia, and Caribbean. Recently named 'Best of the Fest' at the Stockholm Comedy Festival, Clayton has been featured on Hulu-TV's "Comedy Brew," MSNBC's "Your Business," ESPN's "World Series of Poker," and Comcast-TV's "Who's Laughing Now?"Kristi McHugh has a young, fresh take on Life. This Midwestern girl's hysterical, yet clean comedy has taken her from the Laff Shack in Okoboji (pronounced OKA-BO-GEE) Iowa to the stages of Hollywood, where she has shared the bill with George Wallace, David Brenner, Drew Carey and Arsenio Hall. Kristi has also appeared in the film ACE BIGELO, MALE GIGOLO with Rob Schneider, and Disney's JACK OF ALL TRADES. Her television credits include WEST WING, Discovery Channel's SCENE OF THE CRIME, Spike TV's I HATE MY JOB and the upcoming MORE KRISTI, PLEASE.Alingon Mitra is a stand up comedian known for his tight jokes, original thoughts, and affable presence. Making his television debut on NBC's Last Comic Standing, Alingon finished first in the public vote 5 weeks in a row to win the comic comeback contest and perform on the finale. He has since been invited to do stand up on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Conan, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, and Adam Devine's House Party on Comedy Central. In addition, he wrote for The Daily Show with Trevor Noah and Adam Ruins Everything. Alingon went on to be named one of the "New Faces of Comedy" at Montreal's Just for Laughs Comedy Festival. He also won both the Boston Comedy Festival and the "Funniest Comic in New England" contest in the same year. Alingon was a writer for the humor magazine The Harvard Lampoon and can now be found on Twitter, on Facebook, or in bed.As a three-time champion on Showtime at the Apollo, Kareem is a multi-faceted entertainer and comedian whose talents include Stand-up, Improv, Acting and Writing. Kareem’s relatable comedic style has earned him television appearances on BET Comic View 2x,TV One’s Bill Bellamy’s Who’s Got Jokes 2x, comedy Centrals presents the Ruckus, AXE Gotham Live 2x, Jay-Z Tital no small talk, Fox 5 good day NY, HBO The night of and HBO All DEF comedy, Kevin Hart's LOL at The Just for laughs festival. His wittiness and perspective keeps audiences in stitches throughout the U.S., Europe and the Caribbean Islands about his experiences in foster care, his children, dating and having an extremely unsuccessful criminal career. Kareem has worked with Tracy Morgan, Bill Bellamy and Bill Burr, to name 1a few. As well as being an accomplished comedian, He is a skilled actor and has had key roles in the independent films Gold Digger Killer, Holla If I Kill You and Comedy In The Hood. His headliner appearances at colleges and comedy clubs prove Kareem is soon to be a household name. Kareem has been featured at New York’s top comedy clubs, including Carolines on Broadway, Standup New York, Gotham Comedy Club and the Comic Strip. He has received national recognition in nationwide comedy competitions such as Comedy Central’s Laugh Riots and The Salem Orb Contest and in 2009, Kareem was crowned Winner of the Bay Area Black Comedy Competition, the top finalist in NBC’s Stand Up for Diversity and ABFF. Since then, Kareem’s online sketch comedy show (AnotherSketchComedyShow.com) screened at the San Diego Black Film Festival and on the websites on such sites as: BET.com, VH1Access.net, Bossip.com, Sister2SisterMagazine, WorldStarHipHop and more. Kareem Green is, presently the future of funny!Louise was a finalist on the second season of Last Comic Standing and has appeared on television programs such as Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn and The View. Louise has performed at many of the leading comedy clubs throughout the world, including Caroline's, The TakeOut Comedy Club Hong Kong and The Comic Strip Live. Louise is married to Tom Cotter, who is also a notable stand-up comedian. They have worked together on different projects including Two Funny, a reality show on Women's Entertainment Network.
- BUY TICKETS