Filter by Date
Filter by Date
<< All Shows in December
West Side Comedy Club Shows on December 4th 2021
- Saturday December 4th 06:30PM
- New Talent Showcase
- A hilarious and fun evening of stand-up featuring some of our best up and comers. This performance showcases some of our most promising rising talents, who are getting their shot to perform alongside some of our club regulars. See the comedy stars of tomorrow today!
- BUY TICKETS
- Saturday December 4th 09:00PM
- Jason Salmon, Aminah Imani, Menuhin Hart, Erin Maguire, Preston Gitlin, Aaron Berg
- West Side Comedy Club lineups features comedians from HBO, NETFLIX, COMEDY CENTRAL, LATE NIGHT. We create our lineups the week before toensure the best lineups. Check Instagram, Facebook and Website for updates on lineups and special guests. FeaturingJason SalmonAminah ImaniMenuhin HartErin MaguirePreston GitlinAaron BergBorn during a freak hailstorm in Texas, Jason’s mom sensed early that something was off. Turns out that something, was Comedy. Jason's mix of colloquial philosophy and absurdist observation have made him a must-see for comedy fans of all ages. His standup has been described as “…like getting the best advice ever from the dumbest guy you know.” As an actor, improv and sketch comic, Jason found success, but it wasn't until he stepped onto the standup stage that he realized his true calling (and that he could still do those other things). He has since appeared on standup stages across the U.S., on the big screen (in a series of unprofitable indy films), on the small screen (in Orange is the New Black and 30 Rock), in a ton of commercials (including Toyota 4Runner: Snakebite and GEICO: Happier than a Witch in a Broom Factory), and on the very small screen (in a bunch of ridiculous internet videos). You can find out more about Jason by visiting his website at www.JasonSalmon.com or His YouTube Channel (Jason Salmon) or by following him on Twitter (@JasonTSalmon) or Instagram (@JasonSalmonComedy) or write him a letter.Aminah Imani is a stand-up comedian, host, and actor who lives in New York city. She is known for her featured appearance on Hulu’s late night television show, Up Early Tonight and Viceland Television. Her web content contributions include commentary on Buzzfeed and Scary Mommy. She has performed at the world’s famous Apollo Theatre, the 208 Comedy festival, the DC Comedy Festival, and the Stand Up comedy special, Aint Ya Mama Heat Wave featured in the Environmental Film Festival. Aminah is the host and producer of the Wine Before Nine podcast and is one host of Comedy at the Knitting Factory, a weekly comedy show in Brookly, New York.Menuhin Hart, born on December 19, 1983, started his life in Bronx, NY where he was raised for the first eight years of his life. In 1992, he moved to Atlanta, GA where he discovered his aptitude and zeal for making people laugh. As his friends would call him the “class clown,” Menuhin filled even the classrooms with constant laughter with pranks and his comical wit. It didn’t take long for the school to recognize his talent and asked him to play Chris Rock for the school play, honoring the Black History Month.Erin Maguire is a broad, a dame, a good time gal. She's a stand-up comic, an emcee, an actor, a writer, a ginger with basic bitch tendencies. A Boston babe originally, she now calls NYC her home base, appearing at clubs in the city and beyond. She sees the world through a warped kaleidoscope and wants to take you along for the ride through word play and act outs. Catch this twisted hooker in a city near you!Preston Gitlin is a New York-based stand-up comic who dreamed of being a comedian since early childhood. At age 19, he opened for Dane Cook. In his 20s, he built multiple international businesses. His first venture was in Costa Rica, where he became fluent in Spanish. The bilingual comedian also founded comedywire.com, the world’s largest comedy writing site. He has written jokes for some of the biggest celebrities, CEOs and politicians, and was honored to contribute to the 2020 Gridiron Club Dinner. He has been featured multiple times on SiriusXM, Fox Business and Bloomberg. Preston is open about his life-long struggle with anxiety and uses his comedy to help support mental health initiatives. In 2019, he launched The Mental Health Comedy Tour in partnership with TWLOHA (To Write Love on Her Arms), one of the country’s most influential suicide prevention nonprofits.Aaron Berg made his Comedy Central debut on THIS IS NOT HAPPENING in 2016 and has made two appearances on AXS TV’s LIVE AT GOTHAM as well as an appearance on BIG JAY OAKERSON’S “WYFD?!?” on Seeso. He will also be appearing in Comedy Central’s Roast Battle Season 2 in 2017. Aaron is half of the weekly show “IN HOT WATER” which can only be viewed on COMPOUNDMEDIA.COM . He is also an author and has two books out currently. Mr Manners and American Etiquette. His two albums are available on iTunes and can be heard on RAW DOG on SIRIUS XM, “COMEDY COLTRANE” and “UNSCRIPTED.” Aaron is the host of FRANTIC MONDAYS at the STAND NYC can be seen every night doing stand-up in NYC. Also, Aaron was one of the stars of the groundbreaking TV show 24 HOUR RENTAL airing on HULU.
- BUY TICKETS