Filter by Date
Filter by Date
<< All Shows in October
West Side Comedy Club Shows on October 9th 2021
- Saturday October 9th 06:30PM
- New Talent Showcase
- A hilarious and fun evening of stand-up featuring some of our best up and comers. This performance showcases some of our most promising rising talents, who are getting their shot to perform alongside some of our club regulars. See the comedy stars of tomorrow today!
- BUY TICKETS
- Saturday October 9th 09:00PM
- Jason Salmon, Richie Redding, Jocelyn Chia, Judy Gold, Dan Naturman
- West Side Comedy Club lineups features comedians from HBO, NETFLIX, COMEDY CENTRAL, LATE NIGHT. We create our lineups the week before toensure the best lineups. Check Instagram, Facebook and Website for updates on lineups and special guests. FeaturingRichie ReddingJason SalmonJocelyn ChiaBrett SingerPreston GitlinDan NaturmanBorn during a freak hailstorm in Texas, Jason’s mom sensed early that something was off. Turns out that something, was Comedy. Jason's mix of colloquial philosophy and absurdist observation have made him a must-see for comedy fans of all ages. His standup has been described as “…like getting the best advice ever from the dumbest guy you know.” As an actor, improv and sketch comic, Jason found success, but it wasn't until he stepped onto the standup stage that he realized his true calling (and that he could still do those other things). He has since appeared on standup stages across the U.S., on the big screen (in a series of unprofitable indy films), on the small screen (in Orange is the New Black and 30 Rock), in a ton of commercials (including Toyota 4Runner: Snakebite and GEICO: Happier than a Witch in a Broom Factory), and on the very small screen (in a bunch of ridiculous internet videos). You can find out more about Jason by visiting his website at www.JasonSalmon.com or His YouTube Channel (Jason Salmon) or by following him on Twitter (@JasonTSalmon) or Instagram (@JasonSalmonComedy) or write him a letter.Jocelyn Chia is a lawyer turned comedian originally from Singapore, and is now (mostly) based in New York City. She has been in Vulture, Her World, South China Morning Post, and cnbc.com, and was recently named one of Singapore’s top comedians by Buro. She has been a guest comedian on the Howard Stern Channel of Sirius XM, and a guest host on MTV. She made her standup television debut on AXS TV’s Gotham Comedy Live, hosted by William Shatner, and taped her second Live at Gotham in 2019. She is a winner of the Ladies of Laughter Competition, and a finalist at the New York’s Funniest competition at Carolines. She has received the “Rising Star Award – Comedy” at the Asian American Television and Film Festival, and made her Comedy Central debut in 2018. She has performed in festivals such as the Boston Comedy Festival and the Women in Comedy Festival, and colleges such as NYU and Harvard University. In the United States she is represented by Buchwald and managed by Roger Paul Inc. Internationally, she is managed by the head of Live Nation (Asia-Pacific).Brett Singer is a stand-up comic, writer, musician and actor based in New York City. His comedy draws from current events and his life as a stay at home dad. He has performed at comedy clubs and other venues throughout the tri-state area. During quarantine he produced a weekly online show called Monday Night Live with West Side Comedy Club. He has participated in the Boston Comedy Festival, Plano Comedy Festival and New York Underground Comedy Festival (all online). As an actor, he appeared in commercials for Blue Man Group and Oscar Health Insurance, and on shows for Discovery ID and the Travel Channel. He has written for The Daily Beast, The AV Club, and Forbes Woman, and appeared as a parenting expert on CNN HLN, ABC News Now, NPR and Fox News.ctor, comedian, and writer James Goff was born and raised in the South Bronx of New York City. James has demonstrated the unique ability to bridge the gap between any audience, and connect with them on a level that makes them feel they've known him for years. Not only has he worked with the best in the business, James Goff’s TV appearances include Netflix’s Iliza Shlesinger Sketch Comedy Show, Tru TV’s Laff Mob’s Laff Tracks, Gotham Comedy Live & The Today Show. When he's not headlining around the world, James is speaking to at-risk youth about overcoming life's obstacles. Demonstrating that dreams are limitless.Preston Gitlin is a New York-based stand-up comic who dreamed of being a comedian since early childhood. At age 19, he opened for Dane Cook. In his 20s, he built multiple international businesses. His first venture was in Costa Rica, where he became fluent in Spanish. The bilingual comedian also founded comedywire.com, the world’s largest comedy writing site. He has written jokes for some of the biggest celebrities, CEOs and politicians, and was honored to contribute to the 2020 Gridiron Club Dinner. He has been featured multiple times on SiriusXM, Fox Business and Bloomberg. Preston is open about his life-long struggle with anxiety and uses his comedy to help support mental health initiatives. In 2019, he launched The Mental Health Comedy Tour in partnership with TWLOHA (To Write Love on Her Arms), one of the country’s most influential suicide prevention nonprofits.Hot off a killer run on this season's America's Got Talent (being only comedian to be voted into the semi-finals), Dan Naturman is also known to his fans as the "real winner" of Last Comic Standing 2, Dan was the favorite of celebrity "judges" Drew Carey and Brett Butler. Dan Naturman began performing stand-up co...Judy has had stand-up specials on HBO, Comedy Central and LOGO. She has written and starred in two critically acclaimed, Off-Broadway hit shows: The Judy Show – My Life as a Sitcom (Outer Critics Circle Nomination), and 25 Questions for a Jewish Mother (GLAAD Media Award – Outstanding NY Theater, Drama Desk Nomination – Actor). Judy received rave reviews as Gremio in The Public Theater’s all female production of The Taming of The Shrew for Shakespeare in the Park. She also co-starred in Off-Broadway’s Clinton! The Musical, and Disasater! The Musical. Judy has appeared on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and has recurring roles on Netflix’s Friends From College and TBS’ Search Party. She can also be seen on the Showtime series I’m Dying Up Here. Judy was featured in Woody Allen’s series Crisis In Six Scenes on Amazon, and also appears on the hit web-series The Other F Word on Amazon Prime. Other most recent TV appearances include guest-starring roles o, Broad City, Louie, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, The Jim Gaffigan Show, Inside Amy Schumer, Difficult People, 30 Rock, and 2 Broke Girls. From 1999 to 2010 Judy was the host of HBO’s At the Multiplex with Judy Gold Judy also won two Emmy awards for writing and producing The Rosie O’Donnell Show. Judy has made numerous appearances on The Steve Harvey Show, The View, The Today Show, and The Wendy Williams Show. She has written for The New York Times, Huffington Post, CNN.com. She is the host of the hit podcast, Kill Me Now, on iTunes. You can find her at JudyGold.com or follow her on twitter - @jewdygold.Hot off a killer run on this season's America's Got Talent (being only comedian to be voted into the semi-finals), Dan Naturman is also known to his fans as the "real winner" of Last Comic Standing 2, Dan was the favorite of celebrity "judges" Drew Carey and Brett Butler. Dan Naturman began performing stand-up co...
- BUY TICKETS