Filter by Date
Filter by Date
<< All Shows in December
West Side Comedy Club Shows on December 18th 2021
- Saturday December 18th 06:30PM
- New Talent Showcase
- A hilarious and fun evening of stand-up featuring some of our best up and comers. This performance showcases some of our most promising rising talents, who are getting their shot to perform alongside some of our club regulars. See the comedy stars of tomorrow today!
- BUY TICKETS
- Saturday December 18th 09:00PM
- Caitlin Peluffo, Teddy Smith, Eagle Witt, Clayton Fletcher, Christiana Jackson, Conor Janda,
- West Side Comedy Club lineups features comedians from HBO, NETFLIX, COMEDY CENTRAL, LATE NIGHT. We create our lineups the week before toensure the best lineups. Check Instagram, Facebook and Website for updates on lineups and special guests. FeaturingCaitlin PeluffoTeddy SmithEagle WittClayton FletcherChristiana JacksonConor JandaOriginally hailing from San Francisco, CA, Caitlin Peluffo is a comedian currently living in Brooklyn, NY. After a brief six year stint in art school where she studied performative video (no, really…that’s a thing) she has expanded her talents to the stage. Peluffo has been featured in the Women in Comedy Festival, was runner up in the Finger Lakes Comedy Competition, and a finalist in the Trial By Laughter Festival that airs on the Comcast Network. Peluffo has also been seen on NBC's Seeso in 'New York's Funniest" and performed with Gilbert Gottfried, Gary Gulman, and the late Kevin Meany, to name a few. She has performed everywhere from the Stand and New York Comedy Club in the Big Apple to clubs all across the country talking about her love of “dating,” and her lack of self control. Peluffo is a former soccer player who dropped the wind sprints but kept the thighs as well as the drinking habit. No subject is off limits, however, she did make a promise to her mother that she would never, ever discuss that one time she took those ‘whorish, yet tastefully executed’ photos for a guy she used to bang in the military. She may be a patriot, but a promise is a promise.Comedian Teddy Smith started his comedy career from a dream he had. He was lost, didn’t know where to go in his career or his life. That night he asked himself, “What am I supposed to do?” That very same night he had a dream he was on stage performing in front of a sold out crowd. He knew he couldn’t sing, but he could make people laugh. A week later he signed up for an open mic, and a few months later won the Washington, DC, Comedy Competition. After two years of plugging away at it, Teddy felt it was time he set his sights on his next challenge: New York City, “The City That Never Sleeps”. Teddy learned fast that story was a falsehood. Whoever came up with that one obviously never rode the NYC subways at four in the morning, because people were sleeping all the time. Maybe they missed the meeting. Teddy Smith took his talents to the world famous Apollo Theatre and got a standing ovation. That lead to a big gig at the Tropicana Casino in Atlantic City opening for the Isley Brothers and Teddy Pendergrass. Then he traveled overseas to do a television show called the Comedy Factor and a month tour in Amsterdam and Rotterdam. Teddy has done the famous Aspen Comedy Festival were he was named among the “Comics to Look Out For in the Future”. Teddy tours all up and down the east coast, headlining the Paramount Theater in Huntington Long Island, Theater Three in Port Jefferson, The Smithtown Performing Art Theater. He appeared in the movie Umbrellas Kill, and has appeared on Live At Gotham, Comedy Central, Comic View, Showtime, Jay Leno’s Tonight Show Website, The Gordon Elliot Show with Jackie Mason. Teddy covers topics from divorce, family, kids, race and social issues. Teddy Smith currently lives in New York City.Realizing his passion for stand up, Eagle began his career in 2014. His routines are loose and freeflowing. They are grounded in self deprecation and storytelling. His bi-racial background provides a source of diverse perspective and his likability allows him to connect with audiences. Eagle is always having fun while performing. Not to mention he has the best hair in comedy. Eagle can be found working comedy clubs all over New York City and the rest of the country. In 2017 he won The Devil Cup & in 2018 he was a finalist in Comedy Madness. Both are very prestigious competitions. His credits are growing and already include MTV, Amazon Prime, Kevin Harts LOL NETWORK, SiriusXM, Cosmopolitan, Elite Daily, CollegeHumor, FusionTV. Join his more than 15k followers on instagram or follow him on twitter. You can find him on both @eaglewittHeard every day on Sirius/XM Radio's Laugh USA, Blue Collar Comedy, and Jamie Foxx's Foxxhole stations, Clayton Fletcher is an American stand-up comedian who lives in New York City and performs throughout the USA, Europe, Australia, and Caribbean. Recently named 'Best of the Fest' at the Stockholm Comedy Festival, Clayton has been featured on Hulu-TV's "Comedy Brew," MSNBC's "Your Business," ESPN's "World Series of Poker," and Comcast-TV's "Who's Laughing Now?"Christiana Jackson is a New York based stand up comedian, who has been performing for over 8 years. She regularly performs and hosts throughout New York and New Jersey. Christiana has appeared on Cash Cab, was the winner of the 2020 Jersey City Comedy Festival, and has performed in the Harlem Comedy Festival, Black Women in Comedy Festival, and Staten Island Comedy Festival. She also recently performed her two half hour sets Stout Lusty Wench and Filthy & Racism.
- BUY TICKETS