Adam Muller is a New York based, MIT-educated, stand-up comedian by way of Toronto, Canada. Adam’s clean, smart comedy blends the personal and the observational. Adam has been featured in multiple comedy festivals including the Boston Comedy Festival, the Burbank Comedy Festival, and the San Diego Comedy Festival. Also, Adam has qualified for the World Series of Comedy Main Event in each of the past three years. Recently, he placed in the top three at the World Series Satellite Festivals at the House of Laughs Minnesota and McCurdy’s Comedy Theatre in Sarasota, Florida. In addition, he co-hosts the uncritically acclaimed UncommonTakes Podcast
- Friday December 2nd 08:00PM
- Adrienne Iapalucci, Calise Hawkins, Rich Aronovitch, Adam Muller, Anthony Moore, Chase DuRousseau
- Come see the best comedy New York City has to offer in the newest club to hit the comedy circuit. Full menu available from Playa Betty's located right above the club. Food, Fun and cocktails... come with a group, a date, a corporate outing..Fun to be had by all! Lineups change weekly with comedians featured on Comedy Central, HBO, Netflix, Amazon and Late Night Shows.Come early and eat dinner in the club beforehand. Purchase the reservation ticket price. Lineups Subject To Change. Two Item Minimum Applies.FeaturingAdrienne IapalucciCalise HawkinsRich AronovitchAdam MullerAnthony MooreChase DuRousseauAnthony Moore is a comedian from Philadelphia, now residing in New York. After beginning his freshman year of college, Anthony was recruited to host the school's talent show. At this point, Anthony realized he had a deep passion for comedy. He rose quickly in Philadelphia's comedy circuit. Anthony was selected by Kevin Hart to represent the city on his Comedy Central show, Hart of the City. After graduating college, Anthony moved to New York becoming a regular at the famous Comedy Cellar. He has performed alongside Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle. Anthony was invited to the Just for Laughs festival to film for Kevin Hart's LaughOutLoud network. Due to the pandemic, Anthony took his talents virtually. He began performing his act through Zoom for dozens of colleges. He’s also begun to work with Buzzfeed and MTV for their online series. This rising star is looking forward to a promising career.Rich Aronovitch has been seen dancing with Charo on NBC’S The Tonight Show with Jay Leno; appeared on multiple episodes of Three Men and A Chick Flick on The W.E. Network, has hosted multiple episodes of The Morning Show on Playboy TV, has been seen on several episodes as a guest judge on Beat Bobby Flay The Food Network; was on AXS TV's Gotham Comedy LIVE twice, and Last Comic Standing on NBC. Rich had a role in the movie Wingman Inc. produced by Lion's Gate. He has been heard on Opie and Jim on XM and Satellite Radio, Friday’s with Jim Breuer on Raw Dog Channel 99, Standup with Pete Dominick on XM Sirius Radio; and recently was a guest on The Anthony Cumia Show on Compound Media.Adrienne Iapalucci from "Last Comic Standing 2010" is one of the comedians competing in Season 7 of the NBC reality competition series. She auditioned in New York. Born and bred in the Bronx, Adrienne Iapalucci's skewed look on life is reflected in her unique brand of intelligent comedy. Her dark sense of humor is enhanced by her political incorrectness and counteracted by her love of puppies. Adrienne won the 2009 first-ever People's Choice Opening Act Competition and got the opportunity to perform Adrienne Iapalucci Last Comic Standing Adrienne Iapalucci of "Last Comic Standing" MORE PICTURES at NYC's Town Hall Theater for 1400 people as part of the New York Comedy Festival. Adrienne was also a semi-finalist in New York's Funniest Stand-Up Contest, also part of the New York Comedy Festival, and was the runner-up in the 2009 New York Underground Comedy Festival's Best of the Boroughs contest. She has also been featured in the Daily News, New York Times, Stage Time and Reader's Digest.Calise Hawkins is a comedian and writer. Most recently, she wrote for “Hood Adjacent” and “@midnight” on Comedy Central. Calise has appeared as a stand up on numerous television shows including “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” “Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell,” “Shortcoms,” “Stand Up in Stilettos” and “Parental Discretion.” She is also one of the stars of Oxygen's series "Funny Girls". As a writer, Calise’s work has appeared on several major television networks as well as the Whoopi Goldberg pilot, “Spoil Me Mad.” In 2012, Calise was named a New Face at JFL Montreal and has returned to do tapings such as Kevin Hart's digital series "LOL" in 2017. Calise has been a writer for Comedy Central's @Midnight, Comedy Central's "Hood Adjacent" and Trutv's "Comedy KnockOut."
- BUY TICKETS
- Friday December 2nd 10:00PM
- CURRENT OFFENSES
- It's "The Daily Show" meets "Whose Line Is It Anyway" meets "Squid Game"...as some of NY's best comics do A material & then NEW material based on your input & compete against each other to win a fish bowl of cash...Welcome to Current Offenses!Featuring Brian Scott McFadden, and Charles McBee and featured guests changing monthly. Lineups subject to change. Two item minimum applies.Actor/Comedian/ Brian Scott McFadden is one of the funniest stand up comics working in the industry today. A regular on the NY comedy club circuit, Brian has recently taken his act to a whole new level with his high energy performances & some of the most unique, incisive & hilarious routines around. After making his debut on The Late Show with David Letterman Brian followed that up with an appearance on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on CBS. A multidimensional performer Brian is both an accomplished stage actor, who has played Hamlet in New York, and a versatile voice over artist with a vast range of accents and character voices in his repertoire. Brian was recently seen on the big screen in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty with Ben Stiller & also performed in such films as Ice Age II with Ray Romano and Robots with Robin Williams & Halle Berry. Brian has just released his first live Comedy CD “What Women Want.”In 2014, Charles McBee made national stand-up comedy appearances on Gotham Comedy Live on AXS TV and Laughs on FOX. He also starred in the critically acclaimed Off Broadway Production, “HA!… The Musical, from Emmy award winning writer, Michelle Wendt. And, he’s performed at the New York Comedy Festival, and stars in his web series, It’s a Chucked up Life. Charles’ comedy can be described as witty humor with a positive message. He creates laughter by mixing personal stories with social commentary. Charles has been called a “hilariously inventive comedian” by the Comedy Cellar’s Rick Crom. You can catch Charles performing at the top comedy clubs in NYC as well as clubs and colleges across the country.
- BUY TICKETS
- Saturday December 10th 08:00PM
- Saturday Shows
- Come see the best comedy New York City has to offer in the newest club to hit the comedy circuit. Full menu available from Playa Betty's located right above the club. Food, Fun and cocktails... come with a group, a date, a corporate outing..Fun to be had by all! Lineups change weekly with comedians featured on Comedy Central, HBO, Netflix, Amazon and Late Night Shows.Lineups Subject To Change. Two Item Minimum Applies.
- BUY TICKETS