You'll find Felicia performing throughout NYC. In addition to live appearances, Felicia is blogging, podcasting and writing a sitcom based upon her life in the comedy world. She also just filmed her hour special at West Side Comedy.
- Thursday October 5th 07:00PM
- Jon Fisch, Dara Jemmott, Felicia Madison, Drexton Clemons, Mario Adrion, Sean Patton
- West Side Comedy Club lineups features comedians from HBO, NETFLIX, COMEDY CENTRAL, LATE NIGHT. We create our lineups the week before to ensure the best lineups. Check Instagram, Facebook and Website for updates on lineups and special guests. Two Item Minimum.. Lineup subject to change. 20% Gratuity Added To All Orders.FeaturingJon FischDara JemmottFelicia MadisonDrexton ClemonsMario AdrionSean PattonJon has appeared on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert and the Late Show with David Letterman, has been featured in Maxim Magazine, and was the host of the widely popular podcast, “In the Tank”. A prolific monologist with universal appeal, Jon focuses on the idiosyncrasies of city living. Shortly after moving to NYC from his native Boston, he was chosen as one of Comedy Central’s Fresh Faces of Comedy and named one of Back Stage Magazine’s 10 Standout Stand-ups. His appearance on Last Comic Standing 4 – where he was the New York City Capital One Audience Favorite – earned him wide recognition and a new legion of fans. His other TV appearances include Comedy Central’s Premium Blend, VH1, Celebrity Apprentice, and 3 Men and a Chick Flick on the WE Network where he served as a host. Interestingly, the credit people seem most impressed by was that he was handpicked to open for Jerry Seinfeld in 2009 at Gotham Comedy Club Jon has performed at multiple festivals including the 2007 HBO Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen and the 2010 Great American Comedy Festival at the Johnny Carson Theatre in Norfolk, Nebraska. In addition, he was a critical favorite at the prestigious Montreal “Just for Laughs” Festival where he appeared in both the “New Faces” showcase and the Club Series show “Dating It.” Following his impressive performances, Jon was singled out by the Hollywood Reporter and the Montreal Gazette as a “stand out performer”. Most recently, he was invited to perform at this year’s TBS “Just For Laughs” Comedy Festival in Chicago.Dara Jemmott is a Jersey girl, Brooklyn based comedian, host, voice over artist and actress. She performs all around the country, and has even taken her talents to the UK and Spain. Most recently featured in the 2021 Just For Laughs, Eat My Shorts, for "Where's My White Privilege?" The short was also featured in the 2021 Hip Hop Film Festival and won Dara Best Actor- Gold Category, in the 2021 Best Actors Awards New York. Dara has also been featured in the Black Women in Comedy Festival. When not performing, Dara teaches stand up, in numerous NYC schools through Stand Up Girls!. You can also catch her podcast, she co-hosts, Comedians for Hire, which was inspired by her personal journey of ditching the corporate cubicle for the crazy world of comedy.Drexton Clemons is an NYC-based comedian from Atlanta, GA. He's been featured on Buzzfeed News “Did You See This”, the DC Comedy Festival, and the Harlem Comedy Festival, and has an album entitled ‘And Another Thing’ on all platforms. He currently co-hosts the “NYC is Dead” podcast produced by Sony/Embassy Row. He has produced the See Something Say Something Comedy Show, as well as the Chopped Cheese Comedy Show, which provided a platform for artists of color. He also has a weekly series on Instagram called ‘Tough Questions’, where he takes a deep dive into current events and cultural phenomena and asks his followers to debate the topics with him. He has been featured on Unpacking the 1619 Project with Nikole Hannah-Jones and Ask A Political Scientist with Andrea Jones RooyYou'll find Felicia performing throughout NYC. In addition to live appearances, Felicia is blogging, podcasting and writing a sitcom based upon her life in the comedy world. She also just filmed her hour special at West Side Comedy.Mario Adrion is a Stand up Comedian, YouTuber and TV-Star from a small town in Germany. He gained a MASSIVE following with over 1 Billion Views from posting Youtube VLOGs and Comedy Social Experiments. You might know him from his ICONIC comedy performance challenging Katy Perry to a Catwalk Battle on American Idol while wearing a Speedo. His comedy is refreshingly vulnerable playing with the struggles and Stereotypes of being a former Male Model and European living in the US. He’s been featured in Vogue, ABC, Daily Front Row, Pro7 and Jimmy Kimmel LIVE. He is based in LA and NYC regularly performing at the Hollywood IMPROV, Laugh Factory and the Stand. He is currently doing a National Tour performing at major clubs around the country. He is one of the hottest new comics and you don’t wanna miss his European charm.Sean Patton is a comedian based in Los Angeles and New York, by way of New Orleans. He began doing stand-up in the Crescent City and have since performed in comedy clubs across the US and Canada, as well as The Melbourne International Comedy Festival (2011), Just for Laughs Chicago (2013), Just for Laughs Toronto (2013), and Just for Laughs Montreal (2008, 2010, 2012). He's performed on Comedy Central’s Live at Gotham (2009), Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (2010), and Conan (2011, 2013). 2013 also marked the release of his Comedy Central Half Hour. More recently, He's been on @midnight (2014, 2015) and will be on the second seasons of The Meltdown with Jonah and Kumail (2015) and This Is Not Happening (2015, 2017), Showtime's Live from SXSW (2017) and TruTv's Comedy Knockout (2016, 2017) As for acting, He's appeared on IFC'S Maron, Comedy Central's Inside Amy Schumer and TruTV's Those who can't. Those are the things I’ve done that I’m proud of. For a list of things I’ve done that I’m not so proud of... yeah right, you ain’t never gonna know that! I love what I do, some of you will too (thanks!), and some of you will not (but thanks for coming). I want to share myself with you, whomever you are.
- BUY TICKETS
- Friday October 6th 10:00PM
- Adam Gabel Album Launch Show with Special Guest Gina Brillon and Brian Scott McFadden
- LIneup Subject to Change. Two Item Minimum per person.FeaturingGina BrillonBrian Scott McFaddenAdam GabelFelicia MadisonAdam MullerSharief JohnsonKelly ZemnickisActor/Comedian/ Brian Scott McFadden is one of the funniest stand up comics working in the industry today. A regular on the NY comedy club circuit, Brian has recently taken his act to a whole new level with his high energy performances & some of the most unique, incisive & hilarious routines around. After making his debut on The Late Show with David Letterman Brian followed that up with an appearance on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on CBS. A multidimensional performer Brian is both an accomplished stage actor, who has played Hamlet in New York, and a versatile voice over artist with a vast range of accents and character voices in his repertoire. Brian was recently seen on the big screen in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty with Ben Stiller & also performed in such films as Ice Age II with Ray Romano and Robots with Robin Williams & Halle Berry. Brian has just released his first live Comedy CD “What Women Want.”Adam Gabel is quickly gaining attention among comedy fans as "The Guy with The Voice and The Hat". His quick wit, charming stage presence and off kilter delivery has earned him frequent comparisons to Mitch Hedberg and Steven Wright. The Brooklyn Native has performed at clubs all over New York City, and is making a name for himself at venues across the country, regularly opening for some of the industry’s most popular comedians, while Headlining shows up and down the East Coast. When not performing or writing new material, Adam can be found in Brooklyn Parks feeding Quinoa to hipster pigeons.Adam Muller is a New York based, MIT-educated, stand-up comedian by way of Toronto, Canada. Adam’s clean, smart comedy blends the personal and the observational. Adam has been featured in multiple comedy festivals including the Boston Comedy Festival, the Burbank Comedy Festival, and the San Diego Comedy Festival. Also, Adam has qualified for the World Series of Comedy Main Event in each of the past three years. Recently, he placed in the top three at the World Series Satellite Festivals at the House of Laughs Minnesota and McCurdy’s Comedy Theatre in Sarasota, Florida. In addition, he co-hosts the uncritically acclaimed UncommonTakes PodcastComedian and writer Gina Brillon was born and raised in Bronx, New York. She’s been a standup comic since she was 17 years old. Her first one hour special, ‘Pacifically Speaking, was produced by Gabriel Iglesias and will debut on NuvoTV in September 2014. She has a featured role in Gabriel Iglesias’ upcoming theatrical film, The Fluffy Movie. The film will be released in theaters on July 25th 2014. She’s made appearances on Comedy Central’s Live at Gotham, E!’s Chelsea Lately, AXS’ Gotham Comedy Live, The View, and is the first (and only) Latina winner of NBC’s 2012 Stand up for Diversity Showcase. She was selected to be part of Montreal’s Just For Laughs New Faces Showcase. Gina is also an accomplished singer, published writer, and poet. Her pieces have appeared in the New York Post and Daily News among others.
- BUY TICKETS