Felicia Madison had a childhood dream of becoming a Broadway dancer. Her parents had other plans ...which is why she was pre-med in college! Felicia graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a degree in biological basis of behavior and a minor in marketing. (She jokes that she's only qualified to sell drugs!) Happily married and Manhattan mother of three, Felicia pulls on her experiences as a stay-at-home mom in an affluent part of the world to poke fun at marriage, parenthood and life in general. Felicia is the founder of Laughing Affairs which produces a daytime lunch show, Laughercise- Come Laugh Your Ass Off, Comedy for a Cause, and private events for corporations and individuals. Felicia is the New Talent Director at West Side Comedy Club in New York City where she produces two new talent shows a month called F Comedy Club. Felicia curates comedians for her show and helps to develop and nurture young talent thru her daytime mic program also at West Side Comedy Club. Funny Business Panel Discussion created and moderated by Felicia, provide a forum for female comedians to hear from female executives in the comedy world. Her first event at the Friars Club was a huge success and due to popular demand she is planning to produce 4 panels a year. You'll find Felicia performing throughout NYC. In addition to live appearances, Felicia is blogging, podcasting and writing a sitcom based upon her life in the comedy world.
- Friday March 24th 08:00PM
- Jon Fisch, Sean Donnelly, Felicia Madison, Anthony Moore, April Boddie, Rob Ward
- Come see the best comedy New York City has to offer in the newest club to hit the comedy circuit. Full menu available from Playa Betty's located right above the club. Food, Fun and cocktails... come with a group, a date, a corporate outing..Fun to be had by all! Lineups change weekly with comedians featured on Comedy Central, HBO, Netflix, Amazon and Late Night Shows.Come early and eat dinner in the club beforehand. Purchase the reservation ticket price. Lineups Subject To Change. Two Drink Minimum Applies.FeaturingJon FischSean DonnellyFelicia MadisonAnthony MooreApril BoddieRob WardAnthony Moore is a comedian from Philadelphia, now residing in New York. After beginning his freshman year of college, Anthony was recruited to host the school's talent show. At this point, Anthony realized he had a deep passion for comedy. He rose quickly in Philadelphia's comedy circuit. Anthony was selected by Kevin Hart to represent the city on his Comedy Central show, Hart of the City. After graduating college, Anthony moved to New York becoming a regular at the famous Comedy Cellar. He has performed alongside Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle. Anthony was invited to the Just for Laughs festival to film for Kevin Hart's LaughOutLoud network. Due to the pandemic, Anthony took his talents virtually. He began performing his act through Zoom for dozens of colleges. He’s also begun to work with Buzzfeed and MTV for their online series. This rising star is looking forward to a promising career.Jon has appeared on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert and the Late Show with David Letterman, has been featured in Maxim Magazine, and was the host of the widely popular podcast, “In the Tank”. A prolific monologist with universal appeal, Jon focuses on the idiosyncrasies of city living. Shortly after moving to NYC from his native Boston, he was chosen as one of Comedy Central’s Fresh Faces of Comedy and named one of Back Stage Magazine’s 10 Standout Stand-ups. His appearance on Last Comic Standing 4 – where he was the New York City Capital One Audience Favorite – earned him wide recognition and a new legion of fans. His other TV appearances include Comedy Central’s Premium Blend, VH1, Celebrity Apprentice, and 3 Men and a Chick Flick on the WE Network where he served as a host. Interestingly, the credit people seem most impressed by was that he was handpicked to open for Jerry Seinfeld in 2009 at Gotham Comedy Club Jon has performed at multiple festivals including the 2007 HBO Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen and the 2010 Great American Comedy Festival at the Johnny Carson Theatre in Norfolk, Nebraska. In addition, he was a critical favorite at the prestigious Montreal “Just for Laughs” Festival where he appeared in both the “New Faces” showcase and the Club Series show “Dating It.” Following his impressive performances, Jon was singled out by the Hollywood Reporter and the Montreal Gazette as a “stand out performer”. Most recently, he was invited to perform at this year’s TBS “Just For Laughs” Comedy Festival in Chicago.Sean Donnelly is a comedian. Sean Donnelly grew up in NY and now lives in Brooklyn with his wife and dog Rickles. Sean has a beard and loves making people laugh.In 2021 Rob recorded his first Drybar comedy special, and released his first album on SirusXm called “Parental advisory“. He also opened up the Martin Lawerence “Lit AF” tour in 2020. In 2017 he joined Benji Brown on his national “Pull up and Laff tour”. Rob also made his television debut on Comedy Central presents Kevin Hart’s “Hart of the City”. He has also proving himself by winning over tough crowds, such as becoming a winner at the world famous “Showtime at the Apollo” in Harlem New York. Rob has a unique style and credits his big smile for letting him get away with almost any subject matter. Nevertheless, Rob uses comedy as his vehicle to give his prospective on life as a father, his family, and marriage.
- BUY TICKETS
- Friday March 31st 08:00PM
- Katie Hannigan, Felicia Madison, Chase DuRousseau, Marcus Monroe, Mick Thomas, Joe Larson
- Come see the best comedy New York City has to offer in the newest club to hit the comedy circuit. Full menu available from Playa Betty's located right above the club. Food, Fun and cocktails... come with a group, a date, a corporate outing..Fun to be had by all! Lineups change weekly with comedians featured on Comedy Central, HBO, Netflix, Amazon and Late Night Shows.Come early and eat dinner in the club beforehand. Purchase the reservation ticket price. Lineups Subject To Change. Two Drink Minimum Applies.FeaturingKatie HanniganFelicia MadisonChase DuRousseauMarcus MonroeMick ThomasJoe LarsonKatie Hannigan is a stand up comic, actor and bad bitch (she tried to be rude once but she got nervous). Featured on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Comedy Central, Just For Laughs New Faces, Travel Channel, and MTV, Katie performs nightly in NYC at New York Comedy Club, Stand Up NY, Westside Comedy Club, and Caroline's.Marcus Monroe is an NYC based comedian. He is the winner of the prestigious Andy Kaufman Award and his show is a Time Out NY and a 4x New York Times Critics’ Pick. Marcus recently performed at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival gaining numerous five-star reviews and was chosen as the Evening Standard’s Pick Of The Fringe. Other notable performances include Bonnaroo, Outside Lands, SF Sketchfest, the New York Comedy Festival, and even an appearance on the Late Show. His off-beat delivery and playful crowd work make him one of the most exciting comedians to watch.Mick Thomas Comedian Born and raised in Wexford, Ireland, it wasn’t until moving to New York that Mick Thomas’ stand-up comedy career began. A natural performer and insightful writer, in a few short years Mick has blown away one club owner after the next with his honest and genuinely original takes on American society and life as a young and dedicated family man. Mick entertains audiences regularly across the country from LA to NY. He is swiftly becoming one of the most sought after acts in Clubs and Casinos up and down the East Coast. Mick has performed with the biggest names in comedy. Book Mick Thomas now & get ready for a hilarious night of comedy with one of the industry’s best new talents!.Joe Larson has been seen on Gotham Comedy Live, America’s Got Talent and The Tonight Show’s "Laugh Squad.” He has been nominated for a prestigious MAC Award for “Best Up-And-Coming Comedian” and was a finalist in both the Johnny Carson Great American Comedy Festival and the Boston Comedy Festival and appeared in the film Stand Up 360. Most recently, you can see Joe on Babies Behaving Badly on the Discovery Family channel and as a host on Laughs on FOX. For more about Joe, please visit www.joelarsoncomedy.com.
- BUY TICKETS