Olga Namer is a New York based stand-up comedian and actress who recently won the 2018 Ladies of Laughter competition. She has done a live taping for the Gotham Comedy VR show. She also hosts a show on BeTerrific TV called “3pm Wake Up Call"
- Wednesday September 29th 09:00PM
- JEWISH MOTHER COMEDY SHOW
- Come join us to celebrate the Jewish Experience!! Featuring Jewish comedians from HBO, ABC and winners of multiple national comedy festivals. Hosted by Jared Apper.FeaturingOlga NamerLiz GlazerChristine Meehan-BergOlga Namer is a New York based stand-up comedian and actress who recently won the 2018 Ladies of Laughter competition. She has done a live taping for the Gotham Comedy VR show. She also hosts a show on BeTerrific TV called “3pm Wake Up Call"Christine Meehan-Berg was born in Wilmington, Delaware to normal people. After knocking doors across America for various political campaigns, she moved to Philadelphia to pursue her greatest dream: to become a bartender and karaoke star, only to fall into the wonderful world of stand-up comedy. She moved to New York in 2010, and has become a staple in the New York club scene performing at Stand Up New York, the New York Comedy Club, Gotham, Carolines & more. Meehan-Berg currently hosts the popular web series Miss Pillows by Scary Mommy, and is set to release a comedic therapy podcast titled In the Box w/ Nell Daly. She has been featured on Buzzfeed, Sirius XM, and is a contributing writer for Romper and Bustle. Meehan-Berg recorded her debut album Bumped while nine months pregnant. Unfortunately she did not go into labor on stage. She lives in a magical place called Queens with her husband Aaron and their (now ex utero) daughter Piper.
- BUY TICKETS
- Friday October 1st 08:30PM
- Olga Namer, Chase DuRousseau, Adam Muller, Derek Gaines, Anthony DeVito
- West Side Comedy Club lineups features comedians from HBO, NETFLIX, COMEDY CENTRAL, LATE NIGHT. We create our lineups the week before toensure the best lineups. Check Instagram, Facebook and Website for updates on lineups and special guests. FeaturingOlga NamerChase DuRousseauAdam MullerDerek GainesAnthony DeVitoFeaturingOlga NamerChase DuRousseauAdam MullerDerek GainesAnthony DeVitoFeaturingOlga NamerChase DuRousseauAdam MullerDerek GainesAnthony DeVitoOlga Namer is a New York based stand-up comedian and actress who recently won the 2018 Ladies of Laughter competition. She has done a live taping for the Gotham Comedy VR show. She also hosts a show on BeTerrific TV called “3pm Wake Up Call"Chase DuRousseau is from Houston, TX. After winning Houston’s Funniest Person in 2008, he performed comedy overseas for the U.S. military in Iraq & Kuwait. He schmoozed his way to performing at The Just For Laughs Festival in Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, The Moontower Comedy Festival in Austin, The New York Comedy Festival, Gilda’s Laugh Fest, Oddball Comedy Fest, Aspen Laugh Fest, and Come And Take It. He’s featured for Craig Robinson, Ali Wong and Ali Siddiq. Recently, he was the feature act for Jo Koy on his world tour in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, England, Amsterdam, Malaysia, Norway, Sweden, Singapore, Belgium, The Netherlands, Japan, The Philippines and of course, Canada (hence all those Canadian comedy festivals, see what we did there). A regular at Dynasty Typewriter, the Hollywood Improv, and the Houston Improv, he now lives in New York City, which is honestly the best place for a guy that loves talking to strangers and/or their dogs.Adam Muller is a New York based, MIT-educated, stand-up comedian by way of Toronto, Canada. Adam’s clean, smart comedy blends the personal and the observational. Adam has been featured in multiple comedy festivals including the Boston Comedy Festival, the Burbank Comedy Festival, and the San Diego Comedy Festival. Also, Adam has qualified for the World Series of Comedy Main Event in each of the past three years. Recently, he placed in the top three at the World Series Satellite Festivals at the House of Laughs Minnesota and McCurdy’s Comedy Theatre in Sarasota, Florida. In addition, he co-hosts the uncritically acclaimed UncommonTakes PodcastThe man with the smile of a thousand angels, Derek Gaines, a California born New Jersey resident, raised a new face in the wonderful art of comedy. July 29th 1984 was the day that the Lindenwold's only campaign began. Derek started in the vicious comedy clubs of Philadelphia and than began to move around the tri-state area (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York) working and still working on what he would like to call the "Left field crusader show", the style of comedy that speaks to all but touches the very hearts of the Black, "can't-be-a-thug suburbanite only children" of the US. Derek trusts and believes God for this gift he has been given and just wants to bring it back for the people. "Progress and not peril" is his motto and he plans to take that with him through every stage of his career.Originally from New Jersey, Anthony DeVito is a NYC based comedian. He's appeared on CBS Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Comedy Central's Adam Devine's House Party, was one of the “New Faces” at the 2012 Montreal Just for Laughs Festival, has been on "This American Life," AXS TV’s Gotham Comedy Live, Seeso's NY's Funniest and was the 2015 winner of Caroline's March Madness. He’s also performed at the 2014 Boston Comedy Festival, 2014 Laugh Your Asheville Off, 2014 Limestone Comedy Fest, 2013 Bridgetown Comedy Festival and 2013 SF Sketchfest. In addition to stand-up, he’s appeared on TV Land's The Jim Gaffigan Show, is a regular on Sirius XM's Bennington, has been published in Timeout NY and The New York Times.
- BUY TICKETS
- Saturday October 2nd 09:00PM
- WEST SIDE COMEDY CLUB
- West Side Comedy Club lineups features comedians from HBO, NETFLIX, COMEDY CENTRAL, LATE NIGHT. We create our lineups the week before toensure the best lineups. Check Instagram, Facebook and Website for updates on lineups and special guests.
- BUY TICKETS
- Wednesday October 6th 07:30PM
- Olga Namer, Caitlin Peluffo, Lenny Marcus, Felicia Madison, Chanel Ali, Dave Juskow
- Come see the best comedy New York City has to offer in the newest club to hit the comedy circuit. Full menu available from Playa Betty's located right above the club. Food, Fun and cocktails... come with a group, a date, a corporate outing..Fun to be had by all! Lineups change weekly with comedians featured on Comedy Central, HBO, Netflix, Amazon and Late Night Shows.FeaturingOlga NamerCaitlin PeluffoLenny MarcusFelicia MadisonChanel AliDave JuskowOlga Namer is a New York based stand-up comedian and actress who recently won the 2018 Ladies of Laughter competition. She has done a live taping for the Gotham Comedy VR show. She also hosts a show on BeTerrific TV called “3pm Wake Up Call"Originally hailing from San Francisco, CA, Caitlin Peluffo is a comedian currently living in Brooklyn, NY. After a brief six year stint in art school where she studied performative video (no, really…that’s a thing) she has expanded her talents to the stage. Peluffo has been featured in the Women in Comedy Festival, was runner up in the Finger Lakes Comedy Competition, and a finalist in the Trial By Laughter Festival that airs on the Comcast Network. Peluffo has also been seen on NBC's Seeso in 'New York's Funniest" and performed with Gilbert Gottfried, Gary Gulman, and the late Kevin Meany, to name a few. She has performed everywhere from the Stand and New York Comedy Club in the Big Apple to clubs all across the country talking about her love of “dating,” and her lack of self control. Peluffo is a former soccer player who dropped the wind sprints but kept the thighs as well as the drinking habit. No subject is off limits, however, she did make a promise to her mother that she would never, ever discuss that one time she took those ‘whorish, yet tastefully executed’ photos for a guy she used to bang in the military. She may be a patriot, but a promise is a promise.Originally from Oceanside NY, Lenny Marcus has been a mainstay of the New York City comedy scene for over for twenty years. He is currently a regular performer in every major comedy club in New York City. Most recently, Lenny appeared on TruTV on the show TruInside in the episode about the world famous Comedy Cellar in NYC where you can see him perform regularly. Recently, you may have seen Lenny on Louie, on the FX network, The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore on Comedy Central, or in the short film The Unimportance of Being Ernest. Lenny has performed stand-up comedy on television multiple time. he performed on The Late Show with David Letterman three times to amazing reviews. He has also appeared on Comedy Central’s Live at Gotham, AXS Tv’s Gotham Comedy Live, NBC’s Comedy Showcase with Louie Anderson and MTV’s The Jim Brewer Show. Lenny has made multiple appearances on Tru-tv making fun of the worlds stupidest criminals, shoppers and drivers. You may also have seen him in commercials for the MTV Video Movie Awards, Wendy’s and Marriott or on the radio in commercials for Southwestern Bell Telephone or Priceline.com. He has performed at both the prestigious Just for Laughs Comedy Festival in Montreal, Canada three times, HBO’s US Comedy Arts festival, in Aspen Colorado and the Great American Comedy festival in Norfolk, Nebraska.Felicia Madison had a childhood dream of becoming a Broadway dancer. Her parents had other plans ...which is why she was pre-med in college! Felicia graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a degree in biological basis of behavior and a minor in marketing. (She jokes that she's only qualified to sell drugs!) Happily married and Manhattan mother of three, Felicia pulls on her experiences as a stay-at-home mom in an affluent part of the world to poke fun at marriage, parenthood and life in general. Felicia is the founder of Laughing Affairs which produces a daytime lunch show, Laughercise- Come Laugh Your Ass Off, Comedy for a Cause, and private events for corporations and individuals. Felicia is the New Talent Director at West Side Comedy Club in New York City where she produces two new talent shows a month called F Comedy Club. Felicia curates comedians for her show and helps to develop and nurture young talent thru her daytime mic program also at West Side Comedy Club. Funny Business Panel Discussion created and moderated by Felicia, provide a forum for female comedians to hear from female executives in the comedy world. Her first event at the Friars Club was a huge success and due to popular demand she is planning to produce 4 panels a year. You'll find Felicia performing throughout NYC. In addition to live appearances, Felicia is blogging, podcasting and writing a sitcom based upon her life in the comedy world.Chanel Ali is a standup comedian who blossomed on the Philadelphia circuit before moving to New York City in 2015. Her stage presence and story teller style make her a crowd favorite as she covers her upbringing, her world view and life as a comedian who doubles as a polite person in real life. She was recently featured on an episode of Night Train with Wyatt Cenac and has performed at Carolines on Broadway and New York Comedy Club regularly. Chanel has opened for nationally touring comedians like Rachel Feinstein, Anna Drezen and Michael Che.David Juskow is an American comedian, writer, and actor. Juskow is perhaps best known for such televisions shows and films as Men of a Certain Age, Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist, TV Funhouse, The Sarah Silverman Program, The Wrestler and HBO's Crashing.
- BUY TICKETS