Stephanie O. is a New York City-based stand-up comedian who has performed at Lady Laughs Comedy Festival, San Diego Comedy Festival, Cream City Comedy Festival, Black Girl Giggles, and Sno Jam Comedy Festival. Fun fact - she has appeared on Bravo TV's Cash Cab and won! She co-hosts a monthly stand-up comedy show called Party Hat at West Side Comedy Club in New York City.
- Saturday September 30th 10:00PM
- Clayton Fletcher, Rich Aronovitch, Adam Muller, Jim Tews, Stephanie O, Kevin Bartini
- Come see the best comedy New York City has to offer in the newest club to hit the comedy circuit. Full menu available from Playa Betty's located right above the club. Food, Fun and cocktails... come with a group, a date, a corporate outing..Fun to be had by all! Lineups change weekly with comedians featured on Comedy Central, HBO, Netflix, Amazon and Late Night Shows.Lineups Subject To Change. Two Item Minimum. 20% Gratuity Added To All Orders.FeaturingClayton FletcherRich AronovitchAdam MullerJim TewsStephanie OKevin BartiniRich Aronovitch has been seen dancing with Charo on NBC’S The Tonight Show with Jay Leno; appeared on multiple episodes of Three Men and A Chick Flick on The W.E. Network, has hosted multiple episodes of The Morning Show on Playboy TV, has been seen on several episodes as a guest judge on Beat Bobby Flay The Food Network; was on AXS TV's Gotham Comedy LIVE twice, and Last Comic Standing on NBC. Rich had a role in the movie Wingman Inc. produced by Lion's Gate. He has been heard on Opie and Jim on XM and Satellite Radio, Friday’s with Jim Breuer on Raw Dog Channel 99, Standup with Pete Dominick on XM Sirius Radio; and recently was a guest on The Anthony Cumia Show on Compound Media.Heard every day on Sirius/XM Radio's Laugh USA, Blue Collar Comedy, and Jamie Foxx's Foxxhole stations, Clayton Fletcher is an American stand-up comedian who lives in New York City and performs throughout the USA, Europe, Australia, and Caribbean. Recently named 'Best of the Fest' at the Stockholm Comedy Festival, Clayton has been featured on Hulu-TV's "Comedy Brew," MSNBC's "Your Business," ESPN's "World Series of Poker," and Comcast-TV's "Who's Laughing Now?"Adam Muller is a New York based, MIT-educated, stand-up comedian by way of Toronto, Canada. Adam’s clean, smart comedy blends the personal and the observational. Adam has been featured in multiple comedy festivals including the Boston Comedy Festival, the Burbank Comedy Festival, and the San Diego Comedy Festival. Also, Adam has qualified for the World Series of Comedy Main Event in each of the past three years. Recently, he placed in the top three at the World Series Satellite Festivals at the House of Laughs Minnesota and McCurdy’s Comedy Theatre in Sarasota, Florida. In addition, he co-hosts the uncritically acclaimed UncommonTakes PodcastStephanie O. is a New York City-based stand-up comedian who has performed at Lady Laughs Comedy Festival, San Diego Comedy Festival, Cream City Comedy Festival, Black Girl Giggles, and Sno Jam Comedy Festival. Fun fact - she has appeared on Bravo TV's Cash Cab and won! She co-hosts a monthly stand-up comedy show called Party Hat at West Side Comedy Club in New York City.Jim has performed all over the U.S., and even in a few foreign countries. He’s been a part of several notable comedy festivals including San Francisco Sketchfest and Just For Laughs Montreal. His two live albums debuted in the top three comedy titles on the iTunes charts, and both receive regular play on satellite radio. He’s appeared on NBC, FX, and more. He continues to perform mostly in New York but is willing to travel to whatever other cities, states, or countries will have him.Kevin Bartini is a nationally touring comedian, writer and occasional TV and radio personality. He lives on Manhattan’s Upper West Side with his wife and three cats. After establishing his bona fides in the top comedy clubs of NYC and studying with the Upright Citizens Brigade, Kevin was discovered by Jon Stewart, who hired him to warm up audiences at The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. In the subsequent years, having earned the respect of not only Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert but of their audiences, Kevin became one of the most sought after Audience Warm-Up comics in television. He has been seen warming up audiences for Match Game with Alec Baldwin, The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore, The Opposition with Jordan Klepper, The President Show, Bunk, Debate Wars, TruTV’s Comedy Knockout, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert amongst others. As a classically trained stage actor he has appeared on off-Broadway productions of Cymbeline, Much Ado About Nothing, A Midsummer Night’s Dream and Twelfth Night and starred in a national tour of You Say Tomato I Say Shut Up. Kevin got his start in theater in Berkshire County, working with the likes of The Williamstown Theater Festival, Barrington StageCompany and Shakespeare and Company where he also serves as an advisory board member. He garnered international attention over the course of three years while leading a successful campaign to co-name West 121 Street in New York City after his hero, George Carlin. He has made numerous appearances on ABC’s hidden camera show What Would You Do? Kevin can currently be seen in a recurring role of Billy Jones on The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
- BUY TICKETS
- Wednesday October 4th 08:00PM
- PARTY HAT
- Stephanie O., Carmen Angelica, & Zeph McDonough host Party Hat! a monthly standup comedy show with New York's funniest comedians. We kick things off by sharing the craziest party experiences from the audience and spend the rest of the show laughing our asses off!Two Item Minimum. 20% Gratuity Added To All Orders.
- BUY TICKETS