Elizabeth “Zeph” McDonough is an award winning comedian, actress, writer, and director currently working on The Daily Show. Her writing and comedy videos can be seen on The New Yorker, Huffpost, and Vulture, where they are frequently included in the ‘Best Comedy’ of the month. Her original series Janice Gunter Ghost Hunter is available to stream on Elizabeth Banks’s Roku channel Whohaha, and you can catch her documentary Still Standing on TheNewYorker.com
- Wednesday December 6th 08:00PM
- Dave Hill, Joe Opio, Shivani Dave, Stephanie O, Zeph McDonnough, Carmen Angelica, Venessa Peruda
- Stephanie O., Carmen Angelica, & Zeph McDonough host Party Hat! a monthly standup comedy show with New York's funniest comedians. We kick things off by sharing the craziest party experiences from the audience and spend the rest of the show laughing our asses off!Two Item Minimum. FeaturingDave HillJoe OpioShivani DaveStephanie OZeph McDonnoughCarmen AngelicaVenessa PerudaJoe has performed all over the world, from Africa to Europe and also toured across America. He is a writer for the Daily Show and has written over 1,100 episodes.Dave Hill is a comedian, writer, musician, actor, radio host, and man-about-town originally from Cleveland, Ohio but now living in New York City in a totally sweet apartment with a party deck and everything. Hot chicks come over to hang out and eat cheese plates and stuff with him all the time and it’s awesome. Anyway, on the show business front, Dave has appeared on Netflix’s The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Adult Swim's Joe Pera Talks with You Amazon’s The Tick, Comedy Central’s @midnight andInside Amy Schumer programs, TBS' Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, TV Land's The Jim Gaffigan Show, and TruTV's Comedy Knockout among a bunch of others. He is a frequent on-air host for HBO and Cinemax and has been on channels like MTV, VH1, BBC-America, and the Sundance Channel a whole bunch too. Dave also starred in his own television program The King of Miami on the Mojo Network, which was cancelled even though Dave really liked it. The show also aired in the United Kingdom on Sky TV’s Film24 Channel. And you can still watch The King of Miami on Hulu too, which Dave is super pumped about. Oh, and Dave was a correspondent on Hoppus on Music starring Blink 182’s Mark Hoppus on the Fuse channel, which ruled. Dave has been on other shows and in obscure movies too but let’s keep moving for now. Dave performs live comedy over the world and has appeared at such festivals as the Melbourne International Comedy Festival, SXSW, San Francisco Sketchfest, the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Sasquatch Festival, Bumbershoot, Bonnaroo, the Bridgetown Comedy Festival in Portland, the Crap Comedy Festival in Oslo, Outside Lands in San Francisco, and then some other ones too. He has also performed comedy at Sing Sing Correctional Facility twice and even ripped some guitar solos inside a Mexican prison a couple times too. In 2007, Variety magazine named Dave one of their “10 Comedians to Watch,” something he still won’t shut up about. Some things are hard to let go of. Dave hosted his own radio show The Goddamn Dave Hill Show on WFMU in Jersey City, New Jersey every Monday night from 9pm to midnight for years and now hosts the podcast Dave Hill's Podcasting Incident, which is also broadcast on the UK's Fubar Radio, So...You're Canadian with Dave Hill, and History Fluffer, on which he is joined by Jim Biederman, Jodi Lennon, and Chris Gersbeck. Dave is also a frequent contributor to public radio’s Live from Here with Chris Thile and This American Life. He has also appeared on podcasts like WTF with Marc Maron, The Adam Carolla Show, The Nerdist, and then roughly 78 other ones besides those. Dave is the author of three books, Parking the Moose (Doubleday Canada/Penguin Random House 2019), Tasteful Nudes (St. Martins Press, 2012) and Dave Hill Doesn’t Live Here Anymore (Blue Rider Press 2016). He has also written for the New York Times, GQ, Salon, The Paris Review, McSweeney’s, New York Observer, The Cleveland Plain Dealer, VICE, Guitar World, and a bunch of other places too. Comedy legend Dick Cavett called Dave “a major figure among American comic writers, past and present,” which is pretty much the coolest thing that has ever happened as far as Dave is concerned. Dave is also a musician who currently sings and plays guitar in the power pop band Valley Lodge, whose song “Go” is the theme song to HBO’s Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, and the psych/garage rock band Painted Doll. He was also a member of Cleveland rock bands Sons of Elvis and Cobra Verde as well as Diamondsnake, a heavy metal band with Moby. Additionally, Dave has played guitar for Walter Schreifels and muscle metal band Thor and bass for Lucy Wainwright Roche and former Faith No More singer Chuck Mosley. He also contributed musical scores to films such as Dirty Deeds, Shoot First and Pray You Live, and then some other ones besides those two. Additionally, Dave’s mostly imaginary Norwegian Black Metal Band Witch Taint is currently bringing its own disturbing brand of comedy and music to audiences all over the world after having existed merely as an absurb email chain for over a decade. They’ve also sold a lot of T-shirts. Dave has made out with a lot of chicks, is sweet at guitar, and smells really great. You can ask anyone.Stephanie O. is a New York City-based stand-up comedian who has performed at Lady Laughs Comedy Festival, San Diego Comedy Festival, Cream City Comedy Festival, Black Girl Giggles, and Sno Jam Comedy Festival. Fun fact - she has appeared on Bravo TV's Cash Cab and won! She co-hosts a monthly stand-up comedy show called Party Hat at West Side Comedy Club in New York City.Elizabeth “Zeph” McDonough is an award winning comedian, actress, writer, and director currently working on The Daily Show. Her writing and comedy videos can be seen on The New Yorker, Huffpost, and Vulture, where they are frequently included in the ‘Best Comedy’ of the month. Her original series Janice Gunter Ghost Hunter is available to stream on Elizabeth Banks’s Roku channel Whohaha, and you can catch her documentary Still Standing on TheNewYorker.comShivani Davé is an NYC-based, Indian-American comedian and writer from Boston, which she has mixed feelings about. Shivani is a walking identity crisis, who started her comedy career writing screenplays and sketch comedy where she has placed in multiple festivals, such as Atlanta Film Festival. Mostly, her screenplays pile up in her apartment gathering dust. Prior to her burgeoning comedy endeavors, Shivani was a Division 1 tennis player, which led to being a corporate lackey with middling success. During the week you can find Shivani telling jokes at your favorite NYC comedy clubs, or stuffing her face at Joe’s PizzaCarmen Angelica is a comedian, writer and director originating from Minneapolis MN. After going to college in New York she moved to LA where she worked in film and TV. You might have seen her work on popular comedy sites like Cracked or CollegeHumor where she wrote performed and directed. Carmen was a regular performer at The Upright Citizens Brigade in LA and had a long running solo show called Who Am I And What The Hell Am I Doing? in 2014 directed by Rebecca Drysdale. This inspired Carmen’s short film Tight Spot that became a Vimeo Staff Pick in 2015. In 2019 Carmen was recognized as a New Face at Just For Laughs in Montreal. Carmen’s work has been written up in media like Entertainment Weekly, Vulture, and Huffington Post. Carmen moved back to New York to work as a Segment Director at The Daily Show and you can see her perform stand up around New York City when she isn’t working or too sleepy or hungry. She is currently represented at Odenkirk-Provissiero Entertainment.
- BUY TICKETS
- Wednesday January 3rd 08:00PM
- PARTY HAT
- Stephanie O., Carmen Angelica, & Zeph McDonough host Party Hat! a monthly standup comedy show with New York's funniest comedians. We kick things off by sharing the craziest party experiences from the audience and spend the rest of the show laughing our asses off!Two Item Minimum. 20% Gratuity Added To All Orders.
- BUY TICKETS